SHIPPING & RETURNS
GENERAL ORDER INFORMATION
- Orders can not be changed, altered, modified, or cancelled by you after checkout is complete- only MHE can alter or cancel orders. If you have a requested alteration to an order, you must notify us within 2 hours of order completion. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for notice of changes.
- Only one coupon code per order is accepted. Some coupons codes may not be valid on all products on an order. Coupon codes will automatically apply when entered successfully.
- If you have questions regarding our items prior to placing you order, or are having technical issues with ordering, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (USA) +1 850-376-0472 for assistance.
- Florida Buyers: MHE is registered with the State of Florida to collect sales tax from Florida Residents at the current sales tax rate applicable at that time.
- If you are a Florida Salon who wishes to have sales tax exempt, you must contact us prior to ordering to send in your current valid Florida Resale Certificate.
- We use fraud filters on our ordering system. You may be contacted for further information relating to the security of your order. Please respond back to us with the requested information to avoid any delays in processing. Failure to respond will delay your order and may cause your order to be cancelled.
- Shipping within the United States is shipped with USPS (United States Postal Service.) Shipping rates vary depending on the size of the order and are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Shipping outside of the United States is typically done with DHL Express, and may vary depending on the size of the order and country it is going to. Other types of shipping may be UPS or USPS.
- DHL or UPS international orders CANNOT be shipped to a PO Box. If you choose to ship to a PO Box, we will use USPS Priority Mail International for shipping and may slow down your shipping times to reach you.
- ALL orders with hair systems are shipped with Signature Confirmation for Delivery.
- Delays from any shipping carriers.
- International Duties or customs charges.
- Products that are lost or damaged in transit. The shipping carrier will be responsible once we ship packages.
- Products marked delivered by the shipping carrier. You will need to contact the applicable shipping carrier to obtain information about your package.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the carrier prior to contacting us.
- When your order is shipped, you receive an automated email from the system. If you fail to receive this email or text, please contact us to resend the email to you. When you place your order, please check for any typos on your order as input from you. Failure to do so will result in failure of communications from MHE and the ordering system.
- ALL of our orders include tracking with delivery confirmation. If your tracking number confirms that your order has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate the issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the order has been delivered to your order address.
CARRIER CONTACT NUMBERS
- USPS: 1-800-275-8777
- USPS INTERNATIONAL: 1-800-222-1811
- UPS: 1-800-742-5877
- DHL EXPRESS: 1-800-225-5345
- We are not responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-10 business days to process your order and we can not be held liable for carrier guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact the carrier directly. We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if the carrier fails to meet its shipping times.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure he/ she enters the shipping address correctly and follows the steps to acquire the package (I.E. Signature delivery, holds at Post Office, or UPS Stores.) If a package is shipped back to us as "Undeliverable", "Invalid Address," Return to Sender," "Attempted-Not Known," or any other reason at no fault of our own, we will bill you to reship your package. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small window of time to change, cancel, or alter an order. If you need to make changes to your order, please do so IMMEDIATELY by emailing: Manager@hairbymhe.com or calling +1-850-376-0472. We will do our best to make your requested change, but can not guarantee that we will be able to do so.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE USA
- We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs duties or taxes. You are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and fees charged by your government. Please contact your countries' customs office for respective rates and charges on packages coming from outside your country. International customers outside of the United States are responsible for ALL import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be and we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective rates and fees on packages coming into your country.
550 MARY ESTHER CUTOFF NW SUITE 18
FORT WALTON BEACH, FL 32548
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE RETURNED TO OUR WAREHOUSE:
- Hair Systems that have been cut to a template (I.E. measurements OR template created and sent to us.
- Hair Systems that have been washed, worn, altered, cut, tried on, styled, have a foul odor, or are in any other way varied from new condition.
- Liquids or fluids. This includes starter kits, shampoos, conditioners, glues, adhesive removers, rubbing alcohol, scalp protectors, adhesive removers, knot sealers, or any other variety of liquids we ship. This is for sanitary reasons.
- Other non-liquid products, such as tape, must be 100% unused and in original packaging in new condition.
- Any items that appear to have been used, altered, smell like cigarettes, pet smells, odors, or perfumes of any kind will NOT be accepted.
- Merchandise returned will be issued a refund to the original form of payment ONLY once received and processed by MHE. SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT REFUNDED. It is recommended you ship the items back via a trackable service. We will not be held liable for any shipping carriers' damage or items getting lost in transit. If this happens, please contact the carrier you used directly. We always recommend shipping with insurance.
- Include your name and order number in your return for faster service. Please also list the reason for your return, as this helps us improve our service.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of delivery of your order.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. We recommend using a trackable return shipping service with insurance for your protection.
- Please allow 1-3 business days to process your return. Once the return is processed, you will receive notification the refund (if approved) has been processed. Since bank times vary for processing refunds, we recommend you allow 3-5 business days for the credit to appear back from your bank.
- If you send the item back and it does not qualify for a return, or we receive a package back from a shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, you will be billed to reship the order via an emailed invoice. These types of orders will be held for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated and no longer available for re-shipping.
- If you placed an order (without MHE doing a color match for you) for an incorrect color hair system, you may exchange that system for the correct color. Once the return is received, we will send you an invoice for the shipping fees to ship the exchange to you. We try to do this at a discounted rate when possible. This must be done within 30 days of your original order's delivery date.
- If we color matched your provided hair sample for you, and the color is incorrect, we will gladly exchange the hair system for you within 30 days. All the same criteria will apply as is listed above in section "Return Policy" and Returns continued."
- If this is your first hair system, it is always recommended to have MHE do a color match with a sample of your natural hair.
- If this is your first hair system from MHE, it is also recommended to have MHE do a color match with a sample of your natural hair, as manufacturer colors can vary greatly.
- If you have received an item with a defect or problem, you must notify us within 5 days of delivery with your order. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with photos, description of the issue, and your name, contact info, and order number. If we are not notified within 5 days of your issue, your item may not be eligible for return/ replacement.
- We are not responsible for hair systems that have been cared for improperly.
- Always do a patch test with liquid products and tapes on your body prior to use to check for an allergic reaction. If you do suspect an allergic reaction, please contact a doctor immediately.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/ outdoor lighting, and computer or phone monitor resolutions and clarities. These situations do NOT qualify as defects and the buyer will pay for return shipping if an item is returned to our warehouse.